The article discusses credit cards processing slowly through the Aldelo POS system. Processing credit and debit cards through your Aldelo point of sale system requires a high speed connection to your Internet. The Aldelo EDC program must also be configured correctly and running on the main server computer.
In order to get your Aldelo credit cards running quickly through your system, try a few of the following basic steps:
- Make sure that the server/main station is running and hasn’t frozen.
- Check to see if the Aldelo EDC Server can get to a web page, such as cnn.com.
- Make sure the station is connected to the router or modem.
- Reboot the router and modem connected to the
- If you have no Internet connection, call your Internet service provider for additional technical assistance.
- Try opening Notepad and swiping a card. This will tell you if the Aldelo terminal is reading credit cards, and that the credit card reader is working correctly.